Dynadot

Established Pretty New proxy site with revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys
I am selling this proxy. It is pretty new (Site was up on March 29/09] so thats only a month and a week or so old site.
I didn't do heavy advertising on this, didnt even add it on any proxy directories (as you can tell from the main page, there is no links to any directories or what so ever), just advertised it on some forums, and the rest is word of mouth.
Secondly, I have blocked all traffic from Iran, Saudi arabia,pakistan,china and other countries consume alot of bandwidth and the clicks don't return any $.
however, if you decide to unblock them, you could, and possibly earn more.
here are the stats:
Domain Name: Yfzo.com
Domain Registrar: Godaddy
Domain Expiry Date: 2010-10-05

Website Description:
Website is using Glype with some modifications. The theme is "custom", it uses the background from Cold-link.com [with permission] and i modified the css around on my own.

Traffic Statistics:
Stats for April:
statsforyf.jpg at GIF.BZ - Image Hosting
Note: stats start from April 5th because i changed hosts.

Revenue Statistics:
Adsense from March 29th till May 3rd
revenuee.jpg at GIF.BZ - Image Hosting

Starting Bid: $50
Minimum Increments: $5
Buy it Now: $150

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, MoneyBookers [Ask for other methods]

End Date: May 20th [The last bid on May 20th wins..its my Birthday :p]
OR: The auction will automatically end in 48 hours after the last bid
Additional Notes:
YFZO.com is hosted with fusedhosting. It costs almost nothing, I am hosting 5 sites at 3.75 $ per month [for all of them] so thats 0.75$ per month. There are no other expenses, and if you dont even advertise it and just leave it as it is, you should earn back the bin money in 4-5 months :p
hOWEVER if you add it to all the proxy top sites and directories out there, the revenue could triple easily!

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kinda long waiting time for this :)
but here it goes

50$

•••
yea i realize that
added another condition incase its a slow auction.
The auction will automatically end in 48 hours after the last bid :)

•••
•••
looks like killay won the auction
I'll PM you with details right now

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back