Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annu

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is this a typo purchase? I'm not finding anything about this word from searches.

•••
Its a spanish word for prepare.
Search on google. You will find a twitter hashtag, ios app with this name

•••
Its a spanish word for prepare.
Search on google. You will find a twitter hashtag, ios app with this name

Nope, it's not, it's a typo, sorry.

•••
•••
PrepRate is two English words.

The way its written for the nonnatives:) preprate it looks like a misspell. Or PrePrate. All the same letters but not really getting the same reactions!

Evaluation:

If an entertainer started saying "PrePrate" and sounding it out like that you may have a nice window to sell for XXXX. Ofcourse just because its possible does not mean it is probable.

PrepRate could be a nice catch phrase for say soccer or baseball costs for an age group. Prep schools are a thing.

I doubt anyone comes looking for this one. Reg fee is likely, but I think to domain investors you might be able to get $50 . . . not rom me though! Right person right time, $500 seems most likely ceiling if it were to sell.

•••
If an entertainer started saying "PrePrate" and sounding it out like that you may have a nice window to sell for XXXX. Ofcourse just because its possible does not mean it is probable.

A twitter misspell from Trump might bump the value for sure. Just let the midia run with it and you can cash it big while the trend is hot.

•••
PrepRate is two English words.

The way its written for the nonnatives:) preprate it looks like a misspell. Or PrePrate. All the same letters but not really getting the same reactions!

Evaluation:

PrepRate could be a nice catch phrase for say soccer or baseball costs for an age group. Prep schools are a thing.

I doubt anyone comes looking for this one. Reg fee is likely, but I think to domain investors you might be able to get $50 . . . not rom me though! Right person right time, $500 seems most likely ceiling if it were to sell.

Thanks. In English it looks like misspell but it actually is spanish.
Won’t it also be useful for online study websites. A catchy short form of preparation.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back