IT.COM

Premium US Virtual Cards to pay for ads! Trusted by webmasters and affiliates

NameSilo
Watch

EPNCARD

Established Member
Impact
Forget about Risk Payments bans. Premium US Virtual Cards to Pay for Ads.
EPN.NET
- virtual cards service for easy media buying and increasing your profit without bans.

We care about your budget
• $0 for card issue
• 0% first deposit fee
• 0% payment fee
• 0% withdrawal to the balance
• 0% for declined payments

Easily add cards to your ad accounts
Never risk your ad accounts again! Use a unique card for each account with no limitations. It’s absolutely FREE.
18 premium BINs for ads

We offer you unique personal cards that have never been used before. Moreover our bank partners have a high level of credibility for ad platforms. Therefore sites don’t reject payments. In addition, there's a physical copy of each virtual card. Never worry about Risk Payments again.

We know it’s hard to find a good virtual card service, that is why we decided to answer all the most difficult questions.

What happens with money if an account will be banned?
You can easily withdraw money from a card to the balance without any fees. Then you can move your money to other cards.

Do you have any team features?
Yes! Invite teammates to your account, issue cards for them and set limits.

I have some problems with account setup, can you help me?
Sure! Just contact your personal manager at any time and he will make sure your problem is resolved. Our team has an affiliate marketing background, that’s why we can offer you high quality support.
Have any questions? Ask us there!

Special offer for namepros!
Get special promocodes by replying to the thread and we'll send you a bonus.

Best regards,
EPN Team

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Card Management Extension is finally here

You no longer need to add cards to your ad accounts manually. use our extension, add cards instantly and launch your campaigns.

All cards in one extension.

Link a card to your Facebook account in one click! Copy and paste card details on any website right in the payment section. Add cards to your favorites in order not to search for the right one for a long time.

You can use the extension in any convenient way:

- log in via epn.net (tabs of the target website and epn.net tabs should be in 1 window);
- in your personal account, in Settings section, copy the token, paste it in the appropriate input field of the extension window and click Set token;
- in the extension window choose Authorize via epn.net, then you will be redirected to the service authorization page epn.net. After successful authorization, you need to restart the extension.

Less time wasted on settings, more time for your ad campaigns. Sign up and try it for free!

Last edited:
•••
Hi, everyone:xf.smile:!

Tired of bans and over-used cards? Then come on over to us

We have:
  • Trust US cards
We work with large, trusted US banks and offer 18 bins to be moderated on advertising platforms.
  • Fast support service - available 24/7
Every user is given a personal manager to help solve any problems and answer any questions you may have
  • Low fees, more money to grow
We issue cards for free and have 0% transaction and withdrawal fees. All you pay is 2% deposit fee.
  • The expansion that everyone has been waiting for
Now you don't have to go through the long procedure of linking your card to the advertising offices. One click and you can already flood traffic in comfort. Write your request for an extension with the new service and we'll set it up!

Ask your questions and we will be happy to answer them!

Love,
EPN team

•••
I need a card for twitterads, do you work with this? And also what is the type of a card that I would need

•••
I need a card for twitterads, do you work with this? And also what is the type of a card that I would need
Greetings! Our cards work with most of the advertisement platforms, including Twitter. The best option for you will be an “Advertisement” plan.
Best regards, EPN team!

•••
We want to remind that we are still giving away promo codes from our partners' services to users who leave comments under EPNnet posts!
⭐Get nice bonuses by leaving your question/opinion/comment under our branch⭐

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back