Domain Empire

.mobi Premium LLL .mobi domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Out of the 4096 possible combinations of 'premium' letters for LLL.mobi domains, there are 435 left at the time of writing this. It took about 30 minutes to check them all and 30 were registered while I was doing it .. these are going fast.

Attaching a file with the list of those available. As always, appreciate rep if you find this useful :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-db- said:
I'm doing a quick roundup of some of the better remaining ones, and will be posting them soon, along with Google and Overture numbers. Working on it now....
Well, forget about my list... the names are going too fast to keep up with.

I was preparing Google and Overture numbers on 30+ names that were available 20 minutes ago, but now there are only 4 of those left. Anyway, here they are.

RIH.mobi - 1,460,000 Google / 3701 Overture (without ext)
USV.mobi - 8,700,000 Google / 572 Overture (without ext)
NEH.mobi - 6,820,000 Google / 724 Overture (without ext)
NHE.mobi - 3,010,000 Google / 839 Overture (without ext)

Last edited:
•••
I was not around for the launches of some of the other tlds, but I don't think they had the backing of the big players as does .mobi, if I'm wrong let me know so I can cry about the grand I just spent on the new extension.

This seemed like a nobrainer to me... big corps realized the next evolution of the internet is with mobile devices but it wasn't happening fast enough so the .mobi was created to speed things up. The mobile internet is the future, and the people with the money see .mobi as the future of the mobile internet, so I'm in :hehe:

Lasher said:
It sure is nice to be on the front-end of what has the potential to be a major TLD launch. Coming to the domain biz late, I missed the boat on all the others, and this may be the last one in a long time as the business commuity is speaking out loudly against new TLD launches - to many of them it is just a bunch of money they have to spending on defensive regs they will never use.

Early adopters of .info and .biz had to wait a few years until their domains started to see even modest appreciation in value. I wonder what the timeframe will be for us.

•••
-db- said:
Well, forget about my list... the names are going too fast to keep up with.

I was preparing Google and Overture numbers on 30+ names that were available 20 minutes ago, but now there are only 4 of those left. Anyway, here they are.

RIH.mobi - 1,460,000 Google / 3701 Overture (without ext)
USV.mobi - 8,700,000 Google / 572 Overture (without ext)
NEH.mobi - 6,820,000 Google / 724 Overture (without ext)
NHE.mobi - 3,010,000 Google / 839 Overture (without ext)

Just grabbed USV.mobi

Thanks.. Adding NP :)

•••
I'm noticing through my searches that there are a good number of LLL.mobi that contain "H" in it. I thought H is not a premium letter. Is that right?

•••
Well, even i regged one LLL.mobi

UIA.mobi - 3,110,000 Google / 1682 Overture (without ext) -(All three Vowels)

Union of International Associations
United Inventors Association
ULTIMATE Internet Access
Unemployment Insurance Agency
Ultrasonic Industry Association
UNIVERSITY INSURANCE ASSOCIATION

•••
Late last night I posted this --- the avail. names from Lasher's original 470 name lot...

ALL ARE GONE NOW... !!@##!

wow

MCDomains said:
Lasher:
It's just a few hours later and from that 242 list, here's what's left.... they're going FAST:
RLR.MOBI
PNI.MOBI
OAM.MOBI
OIB.MOBI
RRG.MOBI
GGS.MOBI
OBM.MOBI
LCE.MOBI
RSG.MOBI
ONR.MOBI
RGF.MOBI
OIF.MOBI
RCF.MOBI
OMN.MOBI
RIR.MOBI
OLR.MOBI
LBE.MOBI
RRS.MOBI
RMG.MOBI
LLN.MOBI
OFB.MOBI
LLR.MOBI
OEF.MOBI
LIF.MOBI
OFR.MOBI
RLG.MOBI
PNF.MOBI
LEF.MOBI
PPF.MOBI
PLB.MOBI
RBR.MOBI
MFE.MOBI
OBN.MOBI
PLF.MOBI
RFG.MOBI
RRL.MOBI
NPE.MOBI
RCG.MOBI
RDG.MOBI
OFG.MOBI
RFO.MOBI
OPD.MOBI
RPL.MOBI
PGF.MOBI
BNO.MOBI
FIF.MOBI
OIS.MOBI
ODG.MOBI
RML.MOBI
RDO.MOBI
OFO.MOBI
LLS.MOBI
RLD.MOBI
RNL.MOBI
OPL.MOBI
FEF.MOBI
RNP.MOBI
ILG.MOBI
RLT.MOBI
OBG.MOBI
ENL.MOBI
DLI.MOBI
OCG.MOBI
NLI.MOBI
PBF.MOBI
RRE.MOBI
OMP.MOBI
ONP.MOBI
RGD.MOBI
PFN.MOBI
PLG.MOBI
BFO.MOBI
IFG.MOBI
RPE.MOBI
PFR.MOBI
RDD.MOBI
RGT.MOBI
EIL.MOBI
OGD.MOBI
NGI.MOBI
EPE.MOBI
PGC.MOBI
RGP.MOBI
RCL.MOBI
RLM.MOBI
OIT.MOBI
NBE.MOBI
LLT.MOBI
RNM.MOBI
FEG.MOBI
ODL.MOBI
GGB.MOBI
RLI.MOBI
PFG.MOBI
RRB.MOBI
OGT.MOBI
OOI.MOBI
OIA.MOBI
PBG.MOBI
RRF.MOBI
GGR.MOBI
NIF.MOBI
OCL.MOBI
OET.MOBI
LNA.MOBI
IGD.MOBI
IIL.MOBI
RPF.MOBI
RGI.MOBI
PFS.MOBI
ILT.MOBI
PLL.MOBI
OEA.MOBI
OPF.MOBI
OGI.MOBI
ENB.MOBI
RBE.MOBI
OFE.MOBI
RLN.MOBI
MTE.MOBI
OSR.MOBI

•••
I swear I just snagged my last .mobi, but then again, i was saying that yesterday morning! (RLF & BDY)

•••
I took

RIH.mobi
NHE.mobi

Rep added

Last edited:
•••
Over/under on when ALL LLL.mobi domains are gone???

•••
Can anyone point me toward an "available LLL" domain-finding tool that's currently working? Shorty White's has been down for a few days and I haven't been able to get in touch with him via e-mail...

•••
Lasher said:
Hi folks, here's a quick update. Of the 465 in the original post earlier, there are now 242 left unregistered. Attaching an updated list of those available at the time of writing. Go Mobi!
Rep added, awesome!

•••
DomainTakers said:
I'm noticing through my searches that there are a good number of LLL.mobi that contain "H" in it. I thought H is not a premium letter. Is that right?

Depends on if you are the buyer or the seller ..... (kidding)

Mostly premium domains are considered those without j, k, q, u, v, w, x, y, z

H and f are borderline, and w is borderline on the other side. It does seem silly that there should be a hard line, an h is premium and thus valuable, a w is not.

•••
accentnepal said:
Depends on if you are the buyer or the seller ..... (kidding)

Mostly premium domains are considered those without j, k, q, u, v, w, x, y, z

H and f are borderline, and w is borderline on the other side. It does seem silly that there should be a hard line, an h is premium and thus valuable, a w is not.
Thanks for that, last night i regged another 6 LLLs.
It turned out from my searches, the only "premium" letters had the letter H in it. As a result, I was thinking more the way your saying.

Its a premium, but more like and A- than an A .. but i'll take it anyways ;)

•••
What are your thoughts about the minimum 2-year reg period for .mobi?

I see it as double-eged thing for investors like us :

On the one hand, we have a name for longer before renewal, which hopefully will allow more time for value to increase.
On the other hand, (aside from the obvious extra upfront-cost), the true value of a .mobi may not begin to show, until the names start to drop / lapse at renewal time in mid-2008.

What do you think?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back