Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Premium domains wanted.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnforce

Established Member
Impact
1
Looking for real premium domain names. Only matching one or more of following 4 categories.

1) LLL.com - No hyphens, No numbers, Just letters.
2) CVCV.com - No Q, W, Z. Shouldn't start with X.
3) keywords exact match domains - above 10,000 exacts a month. Max two words.
4) Dictionary/Exact GEO

Only .com

Please send me your best price ! PM's without asking price will not be answered..

I am looking for reseller prices so please don't send me end user prices

Budget is $500 to $20,000 depending on quality of the domain.

Please check carefully before sending a PM. Please don't waste time if your domain doesn't fall in to any of the categories above.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for everbody who read my post before sending PMs, I will reply soon if I haven't done already.

For others please read carefully beforing sending me PMs. Include prices and make sure you are only sending exact matches with my requirements. I am only going to reply to PMs with matching domains so you will be wasting time if you don't have what I am looking for.
 
0
•••
Keep it coming.
 
0
•••
Still looking.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back