Dan.com

budget: above $5000 Premium .com and 1-word .org's wanted

Dynadot Dynadot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NPers,

I'm purchasing names for investors and we are looking for premium (up to 2-words) .com's, or 1-word .org's.

Please note we can only pay investor/reseller pricing on these. Budget is upwards of $50k per name if it's really premium.

Thank you!
Steven

Last edited:
0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Domain360

Impact
Hello NPers,

I'm purchasing names for investors and we are looking for premium (up to 2-words) .com's, or 1-word .org's.

Please note we can only pay investor/reseller pricing on these. Budget is upwards of $50k per name if it's really premium.

Thank you!
Steven
DM sent.

karimbro

Impact
Hello NPers,

Thank you!
Steven
pm sent

DomainiaXYZ

Established Member
Impact
Hello NPers,

Thank you!
Steven
DM Sent.

Ojewumi

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Nationnote.com is a premium domain and still available at @499 on Godaddy register

Do you accepted hyphenated 2 words product .COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.