NameSilo

.tv Premium $500+ tv's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNWizardX9

Account Closed
Impact
am i the only idiot to have northcarolina.tv(premium) while hte rest of you have normal regs? I think some of the premium names will be worth alot in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much did it cost to register "NorthCarolina.tv" (and what is the annual renewal rate)? What are normal .TV reg's? :talk:

Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)

•••
$30 for normal tv regs...

$500/year ($450 first year w/ my discount) for northcarolina.tv :P and small print which i didn't know was the 2 year minimum lol

around 300k overture w/o ext

•••
None of the ones I picked up have I paid that much more for, just the regular 30something a year. JeffM2, nice name you have though. It is a gamble, could payoff bigtime for you. The flipside is you could get 15 decent ones for the same price.

•••
I would say if you know North Carolina ands can develop it itis a great name
20 states have now been regged 7 in the last 6 months. THE $500 states will probably all get regged $20,000 a year for California? may take awhile.

I firmly believe it is better to have one premium .tv then 10 ro 20 so - so .tvs if you get a name that should have been a premium great, or a name that fits a theme like numbers we have regged through this forum the remaining one through ten in SPANISH , FRENCH and GERMAN. But if the name does not fit the ext very hard to sell .tv names you cannot flip them like .coms. LIke I regged everything.tv fro $30 should have been a premium since anything.tv is $500 and everything bigger ovt and GOOGLE. But I don't reg just any .tv because If I cannot develop It is just a waste of $30 a name like six.tv cost me $500 but I knew hte other three remaining numbers spelled out cost $5000 and it makes $5 a day PPC. Develop North Carolina and you can do pretty well IMO

•••
Check out the state thread to see what states left

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back