Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Premier offering

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
HostingRegistry.com

Free & easy push, pmt. via Paypal
Good thru 7/4/04
Post or pm offers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hm, Sending PM.

Love the domain!
 
0
•••
offer made by artico & said he needed time to pay which I agreed to. Moments later I received a pm saying he would pay less than his original offer.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
"Pm sent to me by Artico"

Im very interested in "HostingRegistry.com"

My offer is $150 right now.

Thanks,
articopro
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Arg, I'm truly sorry. I will pay it immediatly when I get mydough.

Sorry for this inconveniance. :music:
 
0
•••
10/21/03 he sent this;

Give me some time please.

I'm finishing up the $150 project I'm getting.
Artico
 
Last edited:
0
•••
hey guys cool it. i am thinking about offering for this domain.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
hey guys cool it. i am thinking about offering for this domain.

Excellent.

PM has been dispatched to Artico ... apologize for the inconvenience.
Good Luck with your sale.
 
0
•••
THANKS CH HAD TO STOP A POTENTIAL FIGHT. LEARNED THAT AT A GIRLS SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH I AM A BOY. dang the caps is on. never noticed.
 
0
•••
I think you guys are blowing this out of proportion, I just simply want other members to be aware of this member, as I had this domain listed on multiple venues with other offers & I accepted artico's offer here & he reneged on the deal.
 
0
•••
Artico,
Still awaiting pmt for this domain:-/

Hey DomainProfile,

I know this may so very unprofessional but I request a price of $100 instead due to a client I must pay.

Sorry, but I'm very interested,
articopro
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Guys,

This should be kept in PM please. If there is an issue to be raised, then it should be raised via PM to a Mod on the boards. RJ/DrWho/CH.

Various things can happen during a transaction that may be neither buy/sellers issue, just an unforseen circumstance. Please reframe from airing it in public until discussed FULLY with mods.

Thanks guys :)

Matt
 
0
•••
Look, I said I was sorry. There is no rgiht for you to post it in the public slaes thread to "warn" them about me! I wanted the domain but did ot have the money! :'(

Simple as that... :tu: I will still purchase the domain when I get the money if it already isn't taken! :tu:

Thanks you, :talk:
artcopro
 
0
•••
SY4,
The issue has been presented to a mod. The "potential" buyer took up much time & made an "immediate offer which he reneged on. Why are "potential" buyers allowed to remain a member if the mod's have reviewed the issue with no resolution within 3 weeks. I simply state that this "should" be made public to warn other members of wasting there time & expertise.
DP
 
0
•••
PM sent.
Thank you.
 
0
•••
im gonna Agree with DomainProfiles

if he wanted the domain why did he pm the guy saying he wants it ?

we all know if you dont have the money then you dont post your offer
 
0
•••
Sorry! :'(
 
0
•••
post when you have the dough artico.

you can always make offer first before agree to the price.
 
0
•••
That was painful!

Like a car wreck..........I could not stop looking.

One question: Did the name sale?
 
0
•••
The domain is still available and he never paid up.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back