NameSilo

Pre-Launch Giveaway

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perception has been sold! And I am now 100% off to the races on my own.

And to kick off the Zandibot.com launch, I am giving away prizes. One of them includes the domain name DN.Agency - so that you too, can start your own Domain Name Agency. And the other… A free 30 day sponsored domains listing + a custom logo on my site.

That’s not all either. Every month, I'll give away prizes to a random subscriber. On top of that, you’ll be the first notified to all of the great content, services, domains and giveaways that will be coming in 2016.

To enter, all you have to do is sign up for the FREE Zandibot newsletter here before February 1st, 2016! Winners will be randomly selected come launch day, and I will be announcing them right here, on this thread.

Looking forward to a big year!

Best,
Ali Zandi

Connect: Facebook // Twitter // LinkedIn // Google+


* This is a sponsored post.
 
Last edited:
71
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
One thing I would like to know more about is SEO, and what should be on a good landing page? can you have too much/too little on it?

SEO for the landing page so that you can begin to rank the domain as a sales page? For a lead gen setup? I think SEO is a great topic and one that is fairly untouched. I think I may write one in regards to lead generation websites. Although i'm not a 100% SEOExpert.com, I am an SEONerd.com, so I will write something on it.

Thanks!

Maybe the beard and machine have taken over the man!! "The Zandinator"
You know, i've been on the fence about registering Zandinator.com for a week or so... you just made my mind up. ;)
 
1
•••
SEO for the landing page so that you can begin to rank the domain as a sales page? For a lead gen setup? I think SEO is a great topic and one that is fairly untouched. I think I may write one in regards to lead generation websites. Although i'm not a 100% SEOExpert.com, I am an SEONerd.com, so I will write something on it.


Thanks!


You know, i've been on the fence about registering Zandinator.com for a week or so... you just made my mind up. ;)

I seriously thought about reg'n that when i seen it was available! was going to trade you SFDeals for it!
 
1
•••
Opening the floor for domain name submissions for the first/second newsletter*. I will be hand selecting up to 10 domain names to list.

Please include only the following in your PM:

Domain Name:
Reserve Price:
BIN Price:
Escrow.com Email Address:
*There is a 14 day exclusivity clause for the newsletter and a 15% commission.*
 
0
•••
I seriously thought about reg'n that when i seen it was available! was going to trade you SFDeals for it!
LOL - You trying to hijackransomsquat my brand bro?! :P
 
1
•••
Nah man, would never do something like that, you've worked hard to get to where you're at bro. You should reg it though. #hijackransomsquat :xf.confused:
 
0
•••
Nah man, would never do something like that, you've worked hard to get to where you're at bro. You should reg it though. #hijackransomsquat :xf.confused:
Best hashtag ever right?

Oh, and you bet it's reg'd already. ;)
 
1
•••
Checked out your home page...loved the look!
Thought of another "hybrid" but "half man - no beard"

Locutus

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg
 
3
•••
SEO for the landing page so that you can begin to rank the domain as a sales page?

Yeah, that's what I mean. A good sales page.
 
0
•••
Yeah, that's what I mean. A good sales page.
Hmm, there is a big difference in SEO for ranking, and a creating a solid "this domain may be for sale" landing page. Unless you are trying to take a BrandBucket approach and creating a larger landing page like this one, then there are certain things you can do, but you likely won't find yourself at the top of page 1 in the SERPS with a one page site like that.

I take it you just want to know what makes for a good domain sales page? And that *usually* has nothing to do with SEO (Aside from the basic on-page optimizations you can do).
 
1
•••
1
•••
1
•••
A true leader in this industry!

I'm in!
 
1
•••
A true leader in this industry!

I'm in!
Thanks!!

Got a a bunch of posts written, spending the week writing more. The newsletter list has grown substantially, I better my #$^& together! ;)
 
2
•••
Subscribed. Success to your venture.
 
1
•••
Subscribed. Excited for you.
 
1
•••
Subscirbed Mr Zandibot,

Im hoping to learn alot from you and the guys on here!

All the best with your project :)
 
1
•••
Good luck with all, I'm in ....
 
1
•••
0
•••
Signed up Zandi, cool avatar btw.
 
1
•••
Subscribed a few days ago!

Look forward to your launch. I have no doubt it will be a huge success!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back