Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain pr5.com need appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuMKuM

Account Closed
Impact
1
PR5.com

what do you think about it ?

how much $$$$ ???
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Damn, Its a super 3char .com, a much searched term. I personally think this would make a great seo site. Because it actually means something, i'd value it at low-mid $x,xxx and suggest holding onto it. A good and meaninglful LLN.com you've got there.
 
0
•••
yea, Page Rank 5 :D .

yea, Page Rank 5 :D .
 
0
•••
Very nice domain, I fully agree with mid-$x,xxx.
Highly valuable domain for SEO business.
 
0
•••
Probably low $1,000 to $2,000. I just sold my HZ7.com for mid $xxx.
 
0
•••
Anthonysun, you can't in all honesty compare PR5 to HZ7. Not only does HZ7 have a Z in it, it doesn't have any immediate meaning. Where as anywhere in the domain and web development industry if you were to use the 3 letters pr5, anybody reading would think "Page Rank 5".

I'm sticking with my appraisal. Great name IMO.
 
0
•••
LogiK said:
Anthonysun, you can't in all honesty compare PR5 to HZ7. Not only does HZ7 have a Z in it, it doesn't have any immediate meaning. Where as anywhere in the domain and web development industry if you were to use the 3 letters pr5, anybody reading would think "Page Rank 5".

I'm sticking with my appraisal. Great name IMO.


Of course I know that HZ7 is nothing compares to PR5.

I was merely bring up my point that if I can sell HZ7 for mid $xxx, then PR5 should worth at least low $x,xxx.

By the way, HZ7 was kind of popular in news 2 years back. It was a prono site banned by the China government and was in the news all over the China media community. Go search for HZ7.com and you will find a lot of search result.
 
0
•••
pr5.com it´s my domain :yell:

buy it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
KumKum, its bad manners to ask for appraisals of domains you don't own.

Not to mention that people here might think it illegal.

Take care.
 
0
•••
Fantastic name....Alexciva.

It must be worth $0,000s Is KukU still in the picture?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back