Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established PR4 Directory thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DidierEv

Established Member
Impact
0
PR4 Directory

Site: http://www.arcame.com
I'm selling this directory of game sites because i'm starting with something new

Details:
Runs on phplinkdirectory v2.0

Active links: 109 (all submitted by webmasters themselves)
Pending links: 17
Pagerank: 4

Sold 1 featured link since opening and the site has been submitted to a little more than 50 directories.
Domain and site are hosted on Godaddy (free transfer).

Some screens:
http://www.arcame.com/stats1.JPG
http://www.arcame.com/stats2.JPG

Start price: $20
BIN: $150
Open to all offers! :hehe:

Feel free to post your questions. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dont see a PR4 jsut PR0
 
0
•••
I see pr4. Look again.
 
0
•••
I'll start it off at $20
 
0
•••
Yeah, it's a PR4 but the google toolbar can get a little freaky from time to time :D

Thanks for the bid cb711!

Didier
 
0
•••
I bit $30.
 
0
•••
I bid $35. pm me if i win.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I bit $47
 
0
•••
pr 0 for me, strange

SOLD @ $150
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks classifiable! ;)
Waiting for payment before i can call this auction closed.

Didier
 
0
•••
Site has been sold and auction is closed!

Thank you all! :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back