NameSilo

Established PR4 - $800.00 / Month ADSENSE Website - CloudAdvocate.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Today I am selling my PR4, legal website that is currently making $800 / month. This purchase comes with

• domain (Godaddy, expires: 2/4/2015)
• all content
• free transfer to your host
• 30 days of skype & email after sale support.
• Traffic supplier (traffic comes from PAID traffic sources, total cost is $100 / month via a PayPal subscription)

Traffic Proof:
CloudAdvocate%20traffic%20proof.jpg

Revenue Proof:

CloudAdvocate%20adsense%20proof.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
your site redirected to freezermeals.org
why?

•••
•••
Probably done to hide the real address ... remember this stays on the web
~
might have been better off mentioning it though

•••
@JudgeMind

Yes, I currently have a redirect on the domain to not diclose the complete website. But so you can get an idea the CloudAdvocat that I'm claiming this revenue / traffic is almost identical to http://liangyoubook.com. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

- Michael Fied

•••
Any entrepreneur can see the most important aspect of this website is the TRAFFIC SOURCE. Do not message me requesting the traffic source. Source will ONLY be released to the buyer.

- Michael

•••
As you stated the traffic is paid, therefore one needs to know the source to know if it is acceptable to use via adwords etc. Also is the cost of traffic more than rev...

•••
The traffic mainly comes from domain names that are no longer being used. We have a large inventory of these inactive websites and present the visitors with other relevant websites to visit. The traffic you will receive is 100% free of bots, PTC, Auto Surf, Pop-ups and Pop-unders.

We can Geo target and niche interested in your niches target the traffic. So you will always receive visitors who are interested in your niche If you select geo targeting, these visitors will also be country targeted. This means that they are visitors from the country you choose.

The visitors we serve you come from our advertising network. We have thousands of domains with almost 100,000 hits per day. These hits are sold to you. If orders can't be fully filled with traffic from these domains (due to niche and geo-targeting), a secondary (PPC) traffic source is being used, which also provides the quality we stand for.

•••
•••
The visitors we serve you come from our advertising network. We have thousands of domains with almost 100,000 hits per day. These hits are sold to you.
So you're the paid traffic provider that the buyer will continue paying $100/month? Why so secretive - wouldn't you want more paying customers? I'm not interested in the site but would be interested in trying your traffic if you're still selling it.

Hello,

Yes, I'm the owner of the traffic sources and I'm being "secretive" as my traffic can only handle so many niches and it's very limited. I'll send you a message regarding traffic and if your niche qualifies I'm sure you will be happy with the results.

- Michael

•••
Willing to accept $2,495. Please message me if interested.

- Michael

•••
•••
Bump,

If anyone is interested in traffic please message me. I can guarantee income with my traffic sources due to the quality. I also offer a full 30 day refund.
Adsense%20proof.jpg

- Michael

•••
Why are u selling such wonderful site which is generating money for u?

•••
Why are u selling such wonderful site which is generating money for u?

I have a lot of websites identical to this one - I'm unloading several to raise capital for a marketing campaign on a venture I just purchased.

- Michael

•••
Can u send me some good websites / domain with traffics. I can buy one.

•••
•••
I see no evidence to justify the pagerank, not seeing quality backlinks and I see on waybackmachine that the domain has only had a site on it since early 2014. Do you have any proof that this pagerank is legit?

•••
I would suggest you list this at flippa.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back