NameSilo

domain PR3 Wii Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiSaid

VIP Member
Impact
9
I need an appraisal I own www.wiisaid.com and I want an appraisal but only for the domain not the site.

The domain is a short and easy to remember Nintendo Wii domain and it has Page Rank of 3 on www.wiisaid.com and wiisaid.com.

What's it worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please?
 
0
•••
Wii domain resale value is quite soft, so the value of the domain will be from the Page Rank, traffic, and links. Seems like selling the developed website would help the value a great deal.
 
1
•••
Umm ok well I just got a $180 offer is that good?
 
0
•••
WiiSaid said:
Umm ok well I just got a $180 offer is that good?
for just the domain name it's great, but im guessing you're selling the entire site. not sure on your traffic/revenue but the offer looks pretty good.
 
0
•••
Yea I only get around 15 uniques a day but there is no advertising and I am just selling the domain. I will take the offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back