Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

traffic PR2 games website plus script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkat

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a site freepcgamesweb.com for sale. I am running the PHPAS V4.0 game script. It has a google PR2 page rank. Traffic stats below. I have to many projects and do not have time to work on this site. I get about $3.00 MONTHLY
but i have no idea how to monetize a game site. I have a few google adsense on there. Looking for a quick sale. BIN $200.00 Most all traffic is from search engine.

stats 1

stats 2

Stats 3

Stats 4

This is a multi forum post this includes game script and domain name plus games
Domain is at name.com and expires on 10/08/2009
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back