- Impact
- 18
RandomGames.com
Here is the stats for it....Stats
I believe that this site used to sell several different types of games, mostly board games....Archive
Link Pop = 552
Price: $400
Akademsoft.com
Here is the stats for it....Stats
This used to be a site that computer software downloads, from screensavers to midi music....Archive
Link Pop = 581
Price: $185
GameVenue.com
Here is the stats for it....Stats
It used to be a gaming information website, with a forum....Archive
Link Pop = 319
Price: $150
I have several more to come....
Please post SOLD here.
Thanks
Here is the stats for it....Stats
I believe that this site used to sell several different types of games, mostly board games....Archive
Link Pop = 552
Price: $400
Akademsoft.com
Here is the stats for it....Stats
This used to be a site that computer software downloads, from screensavers to midi music....Archive
Link Pop = 581
Price: $185
GameVenue.com
Here is the stats for it....Stats
It used to be a gaming information website, with a forum....Archive
Link Pop = 319
Price: $150
I have several more to come....
Please post SOLD here.
Thanks















