Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Pr directory names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackdomain

Established Member
Impact
34
Hi want a name for a bidding directory. It must have page rank about 3-5

Pm your names and price about it. Will answer if interested.


budget 250$ MAX ... but I will not pay that for a pr 3 domain...

i also want if have traffic stats.

I will check the pagerank with bulkpr.info so don't pm domains that don't appear real with this tool

payments with paypal

pd: I'm just interested in the domain and not in a website, for thease reason I will not pay more $ for the content
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if it is a general name or a cachy name also are welcome
 
0
•••
i get what i want. So I'm not more interested, thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back