NameSilo

Established PR 5 Web Coding Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott bannon

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi, I have a 1 year old webmaster's information/resource site with a forum attached for sale. The main site is a PR 5 and the forum sub-domain is a PR 5 too.

I haven't had time to do much with this site because of other large projects I have going on, so the traffic and revenue are very low at this point--about 1000 visitors per month and a couple dollars per month from AS. Basically, this site would be a good launching point for someone who can devote a little time into promoting it.

The site itself has some original content and the rest is republished articles (with rights/permissions) of webmaster related topics. It has a custom PHP/MySQL CMS that only takes a minute to add an article to and comes with an RSS feed that updates when new content is added.

The URL is http://www.webcodinghelp.info (I also have the .com version of the domain too which would be included and is also PR 5-though PR is coming from being pointed to the .info variant)

Because I haven't had time to invest the forum has almost no activity at the moment. Like I said, this site needs a little promotion and time devoted to it that I just don't have at the moment.

What you'd get:
The domains: www.webcodinghelp.info & www.webcodinghelp.com (at registerfly)
The content database plus the custom CMS backend
All existing back-links from other sites of mine would stay in place for atleast 6 months

I'm looking for $200 for the site.

Thanks,
Scott
[email protected]

This site has been sold, thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back