Dynadot

Ppc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok, I have a question. Exactly where would one begin if he had a domain that has traffic and was interested in looking into pay-per-click revenue? I mean, I am new to the whole PPC thing, so any pointers would help. Is there a site or two I could go to and create and account to get paid via PPC?? Surely is alot more to it than that. Please, any info would be most helpful. And what about PPC and how it works? Would I have to create website and get hosting to participate in PPC??
Oh, and a special thank you to the LORD ALMIGHTY for sparing my family and I last night. TWISTER touched down 1 mile from my house. Did major damage. Automobiles were tossed through the air like dolls. We're very lucky. (Just thought I share that tidbit of info with you guys/girls.) If you see Brandon, MS on CNN then think of me. !!

Thanks,

DOK

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah basicly join any PPC site that has a portal type page for its members to use on their sites.

•••
Hey dok, I'm glad to hear your family is alright.

For PPC revenue you might check out domainsponsor.com and searchfeed.com

•••
Stay away from searchfeed.com as soon as you start sending them any major traffic they will shut down your account.

•••
Good to know, thanks ZuraX. I'm hoping some other members with more PPC experience will jump in here with some other suggestions.

•••
They shut my account down after 3 emails telling me my traffic wasnt good enough. I went from making $1,600 one month to making $0.16 2 months later because they blcoked EVERYTHING I sent them.... I used Smart Search as the scripts back then and from what I hear they have done the same thing to alot of Smart Search users.

One thing I have to say is they did pay me the last payment. Unlike a certain other PPC site (MrWordSmith) that I used as a feed on ZuraX Search who owed me $685 this motnh and they locked my account.

•••
Excelllent info. Thanks so much guys.

Dok

•••
7search.com
revenuepilot.com
findwhat.com (getfound.com for small traffic)
searchtraffic.com
targetwords.com

There is more I can not think of right now

•••
There are a lot of places to choose from...

if you have good traffic to that domain that actually does search then you sign up for a feed... else buy a ppc search script with a referral program to increase the earnings...

•••
Thanks

Thanks for the post. :)

Dok

P.S. FYI-I am shortly going to post a new thread listing over 300 available finance related domains. Most of these are available for reg, but you might find several that are no longer available thanks to me! :)

•••
Glad to hear your family is alright!

You might want to check the Search Discussion folder at http://www.getpaidforum.com - someone started a thread that you might find useful. The subject is something like "potential of a ppc search engine"

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
GPF is a bunch of winers if you ask me. They all complain about every little thing. If a site sends no emailed they complain, if the site sends 30 emails they complain. Theres no pleaseing them unless you pay 5 cents a click and have a no minimum.

•••
Just for us newbies ;) - the url for the forum is ...

http://www.getpaidforum.com/

... curiouscat's url with an s leads to a ppc site. Wonder who would have done that???:lol:

•••
Hey! im a member of GPF!!!! though i agree with you (Zurax) lol!
:)

•••
Yikes - it was a typo! I just corrected it! I bookmark gpf and always thought it was a plural. It certainly wasn't intentional and wasn't my site!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back