Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PPC Search Directory Script need

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

netPH

VIP Member
Impact
21
Hi,

Anyone knows what script does this site and this use? I'll give 100 NP$ for the finder.

or

someone might want to work clone this script? PM me.


Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can't find that exact script but the one from Mr CGI Guy works well and is very similar.
 
1
•••
Fatsofa said:
I can't find that exact script but the one from Mr CGI Guy works well and is very similar.
Hmm seems not but thanks for the info. Rep added.

Still looking :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back