IT.COM

PPC revenue for Dummys

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have over 100 domains now parked @ Afternic. Some of the domains that I was expecting to get traffic hasn't had a hit, while others are generating up to $1 per day.

Is there a good online tutorial on PPC, or any good resources?

Thanks! :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have done the same thing

I am now starting to develop some of them. I took a high traffic domain, developed it and started a poker affilliate.

I am still learning. One of the easiest things I know of is that if I think "wow that's cool" I check out a domain that is similar, and usually the ppc's will follow.

•••
Afternic doenst monetize the sites nearly as well as a more specific approach. With the popups that accompany lots of those sites, people tend to click away from the site rather than on it. With the $1/day sites i would suggest attempting to design a website that would turn those clicks in to a more focused profit-making site.

Are you using Google Adsense at all?

•••
•••
great site "RJ"...very helpful

another possibility is to seek out things that have a good market with little competition and make your site about it.

check out http://www.zsn.org

•••
bigroxtar said:
Afternic doenst monetize the sites nearly as well as a more specific approach. With the popups that accompany lots of those sites, people tend to click away from the site rather than on it. With the $1/day sites i would suggest attempting to design a website that would turn those clicks in to a more focused profit-making site.

Are you using Google Adsense at all?

No I haven't attempted using Google Adsense yet, again just getting started. But I am now thinking about developing some of these sites to create more revenue, but still in the research mode... :blink:

equity78 said:
Check out Rj's www.PPCmadeeasy.com NICE site RJ
Great site, thanks RJ and equity78!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back