Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PPC revenue for Dummys

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

airwav

Established Member
Impact
30
I have over 100 domains now parked @ Afternic. Some of the domains that I was expecting to get traffic hasn't had a hit, while others are generating up to $1 per day.

Is there a good online tutorial on PPC, or any good resources?

Thanks! :tu:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have done the same thing

I am now starting to develop some of them. I took a high traffic domain, developed it and started a poker affilliate.

I am still learning. One of the easiest things I know of is that if I think "wow that's cool" I check out a domain that is similar, and usually the ppc's will follow.
 
0
•••
Afternic doenst monetize the sites nearly as well as a more specific approach. With the popups that accompany lots of those sites, people tend to click away from the site rather than on it. With the $1/day sites i would suggest attempting to design a website that would turn those clicks in to a more focused profit-making site.

Are you using Google Adsense at all?
 
0
•••
0
•••
great site "RJ"...very helpful

another possibility is to seek out things that have a good market with little competition and make your site about it.

check out http://www.zsn.org
 
0
•••
bigroxtar said:
Afternic doenst monetize the sites nearly as well as a more specific approach. With the popups that accompany lots of those sites, people tend to click away from the site rather than on it. With the $1/day sites i would suggest attempting to design a website that would turn those clicks in to a more focused profit-making site.

Are you using Google Adsense at all?

No I haven't attempted using Google Adsense yet, again just getting started. But I am now thinking about developing some of these sites to create more revenue, but still in the research mode... :blink:

equity78 said:
Check out Rj's www.PPCmadeeasy.com NICE site RJ
Great site, thanks RJ and equity78!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back