NameSilo

Ppc PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's the best ppc program that pays via paypal?

Thank you very much

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Valdeam said:
I've heard some bad things about Clicksor but to hear that they're sending e-mails threatening to close accounts if their publishers don't have a balance is ridiculous. Talk about pushing people away!

Bidvertiser is definitely a good choice. Never tried Chitika.

Valdeam
f337d999d9ad116a7b4f3d409fcc6480.gif

The purpose of the quality control process is to maintain the earnings and traffic volumes of our publishers by bringing new and more renewal advertisements. It is only apply to the publisher account that haven't met the minimum payout of $50 in the first six consecutive months. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you,

•••
Adsense always been very fast on payments, so far I havent had any problems using Google Adsense.

•••
Bidvertiser is OK, but still Adsense is the best. I hope one day adsense would be able to pay by Paypal.

•••
try DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout
:laugh:

•••
mdamin76 said:
Bidvertiser is OK, but still Adsense is the best. I hope one day adsense would be able to pay by Paypal.
with paypal!? You are dreaming. Paypal and Google Checkout are in :xf.love: :)

•••
Hi,

The ads may not be relevant in bidvertiser but they are in the top rankings in PPC. So I suggest Bidvertiser is the best one for any one to choose.

•••
hey, i used bidvertiser but i found they didn't credit me with all of my clicks and i only received about 5 cents a click.

i recently switched to chitika which is great (get about 10 cents a click) and minimum cash out is only 10 bux.

only problem is that you can't change your ad layouts from the site, you have to re enter the code.

•••
I used adsense.

adsense is great!

•••
i say bidvertiser

bidvertiser pay via paypal and are one of the best so give it a try

•••
•••
i would suggest Bidvertiser

•••
Bidvertisor is S-c-a-m
Suspending accounts with no reason!
Try clicksor if you have more than 5k impressions a day :)

•••
I've heard great things about clicksor and bidvertiser. Somebody_rb mentioned that bidvertiser bans people for no reason. He might be right but I've never heard of it.

•••
Bidvertiser are the best .i am getting payment from them through paypal and pay also high in bidvertiser compared to other ppc and adsense.

•••
I've had way too much hassle with adsense. In my opinion they are scammers. It seems they close your account when you have $1 less than the amount required to cash out.

•••
Bidvertiser do accept paypal as payment now. You can get paid through paypal when you reach 10$

•••
Don't you know that Adbrite pays via PayPal. Adbrite is second to on;y adsense. they have a good CPC rates.

•••
PPC paypal

I'm using Bidvertiser in my site. They are paying maximum of $1 per click if your site has good rank. A best alternative to Google adsense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back