NameSilo

Ppc PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's the best ppc program that pays via paypal?

Thank you very much

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe Bidvertiser pays via PayPal. Although I personally recommend Adsense. The checks aren't that much of a hassel, and you can even get EFT (electronic funds transfer) to your bank account.

•••
try chitika.com or clicksor.com

•••
•••
You can have a try with bidvertiser. The bid is not bad.

•••
I have not try chitika.com or the clicksor.com.. How much do these Pay to click sites pay? Do we also earn though referrals?

•••
yes clicksor sucks real bad...

first of all they dont have username, they also reduce your balance which is strange, when i asked them, they say my traffic doesnt convert well.. so they reduce my amt..

they are deadly bad

•••
Haha, yeah Clicksor is the worst. They pay via Paypal, but that's about the only upside to using them. In addition to the problems mentioned earlier in this thread, they sent out an email to all accounts stating, "If you don't have $50 in your account by August (I think), we'll de-activate your account."

Great.

•••
chitika, revver and clixgalore but cpc is currently for U.S. residence.

•••
weblord said:
chitika, revver and clixgalore but cpc is currently for U.S. residence.
but does chitika accept NON U.S. residence?

•••
Maurizio1230 said:
of course

•••
I think yahoo pays via paypal

•••
Lots of companies pay via paypal, you can have try of oxado, infolinks, Kontera, etc.
Then you can see whats the best fot you.

•••
phpnew said:
I think yahoo pays via paypal

Are you referring to YPN? But I know that it's only available to those participants who have U.S. Social Security or Tax ID number and the web site content is predominantly in English and targeted at a U.S. user base.

•••
im a member there from the Philippines.

Maurizio1230 said:

•••
Yes, for sure YPN is not allowed internationally ... but i heard that they pay via paypal so you can go for it too if you are from USA
Journey said:
Are you referring to YPN? But I know that it's only available to those participants who have U.S. Social Security or Tax ID number and the web site content is predominantly in English and targeted at a U.S. user base.

•••
and what do you think about chitika? It pays via paypal.

•••
still in the process of promoting it, they have promotion scheme in place right now in twitter but it's a referral link for advertisers.

•••
bidvertiser rated in the top 10 ppc and pays via paypal (second I think)

•••
Bidvertiser seems to be a good one I think and yes they pay via Paypal.

•••
I've heard some bad things about Clicksor but to hear that they're sending e-mails threatening to close accounts if their publishers don't have a balance is ridiculous. Talk about pushing people away!

Bidvertiser is definitely a good choice. Never tried Chitika.

Valdeam
f337d999d9ad116a7b4f3d409fcc6480.gif

•••
but are you sure about Bidvertiser? How much do you earn every month from it?
Does it pay always?

Thank you very much

•••
Bidvertiser has ads that are totally unrelated to everything. And their CPC sucks, since you never actually get the high CPC ads displayed on your site.

•••
Their ads are totally unrelated but they are one of the top 10 as I said earlier in PPC.

Their payouts are pretty good depending on your PR (I am unsure about this) and your impressions. If you have thoese you can get PPC rates of $2 per click! Otherwise you may start with only 5 cents per click (lol)

I used to get an average of $1 per click back when I used to use it and they do pay on time via PayPal which was nice.

Hope this helps :)

•••
Accurate said:
Otherwise you may start with only 5 cents per click (lol)
It's fantastic price, from sedo I always get €0.02 per click :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back