Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajitha

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please appraise POWEROFALLAH.COM

Also registered in net/org/info. All 4 regged by you (I assume?) about a year ago on April 7. I'm just assuming you own the dot.com, because though the dot.com has privacy protection, the other 3 are all owned by the same person.
Though I see the dot.com is for sale via BuyDomains for $20,000. But it appears to be forwarded not to their usual nameservers but to a different host, so I'm assuming you own it and have listed it with them/Afternic for sale.
Term gets 720 exact monthly searches. Common enough term within the religion. A very interested buyer who might have a use for it might pay in the xx or maybe low to mid xxx range, can't see it selling for more than that, in my opinion. Too high a price, and they'd just get it with 'the' on the beginning, for reg fee. The domain has some history, being regged and dropped off and on since '02.

Certainly not worth $20K (Afternic) or your $2million asking price here:
http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-fixed-price/785995-powerofallah-com.html

Hang around on this forum and read a little more about domain values before pricing things so unrealistically like that.

Welcome to Namepros, and good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back