Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain powerfuldietplans.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1
Hey everyone. So I bought powerfuldietplans.com the other day and I would like to know if I made a good decision or if I just wasted my money. I am new to this and it is the first domain I bought so I hope I started out with at least a decent one.

It has:1,220,000GMS(broad) Competition= Med
74,000GMS(exact) Competition= High
This domain is not developed.
If it is not worth anything would building a little website for it help it any?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back