Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Powerful Developer Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayvee

New Member
Impact
0
I am in need of a developer that knows HTML, PHP, CSS, MYSQL, and anything else needed to get my project completed.

I am in need of a paid to click script similar adbux.org, but I don't want the same. I want some similar features + some of my own ideas. I own the adbux script so you can just adjust/addd to it without having to make a brand new one. *MUST* know webdesign as well. I WANT A FULL SITE

Budget: $100-200 PM ME
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'm the man you search, look my reference : http://www.sudannonces.com (only the french version is available but is a complete PHP website, by myself alone). PM sent
 
0
•••
PM'd
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back