IT.COM

discuss Potential keywords - 2021

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mass Names

Established Member
Impact
Hi, everyone! Let's guess some keywords that could have the potential to suit the trends in 2021.
My guess:
AI, AR, XR, VR
Quantum
IoT
5G
Chain
Block
DeFi.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @redemo

I can understand your reasoning with these type of domains, but unfortunately ISPs have large dynamic blocklists in place for most of them. Major domain marketplaces have removed listings for these domains as well. This was done to combat misinformation and fraud related to the subject. Mitigations have been a lot stricter and faster than you would have seen with other types of domains in the past.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/co...-430-in-just-20-minutes.1237355/#post-8259142

•••
Talking about spikes @vast and @Elad n, but rather needles, have you seen how many companies are displaying Google Ads for home Covid 19 tests? If you want a keyword for 2021 I'd say it's TEST. There don't appear to be any Google Ads for home Covid 19 vaccine for obvious reasons. The word TEST in domains has seen a big spike. PCR test, Lateral Flow test, Covid test, Antigen test, Coronavirus test, virus test, test, tests and testing are all keywords that commercial companies are using TODAY for domain names in Google ads.

All of these domains are registered in .com and co.uk
antigentest
antigentests
antigentesting

If interested i do have AntigensTest in king up on sedo (y)

•••
What spike?
This one:
upload_2021-5-26_15-48-1.png

A bit closer:
upload_2021-5-26_15-49-36.png

•••
Home
Work
Remote
Robot
Vaccine
Test
Protection

Last edited:
•••
@Josytal You're spot-on about the upward trend in popularity of the work at home. It's going up and up. What type of domain names are best in work at home? As always my first stop is a simple search of any search engine and see what ads are there, and which keywords are in the name of the ads.

Last edited:
•••
What spike?
Another NamePros member has assumed that I've probably missed the irony here and has kindly pointed me to the metaverse domain showcase thread - I haven't been monitoring the 'metaverse' trend at all, just stumbled upon it in another context. Still interested what event(s) has triggered the topic search rise this spring, while the 'metaverse' thing has been here for years; or this is more about the cumulative effect. This is more of a general interest in trend formation. Will check out that thread. Thanks.

•••
•••
@Josytal You're spot-on about the upward trend in popularity of the work at home. It's going up and up. What type of domain names are best in work at home? As always my first stop is a simple search of any search engine and see what ads are there, and which keywords are in the name of the ads.
I've compiled the keyword from the log of what visitors to DNHat's marketplace network are searching - DNHat marketplace networks consist of over 150 individual marketplaces. There are over 30 terms with high search volumes, but the above ten carry the largest numbers.

No third-marketplace will ever reveal this "secret" to you. That's one of the advantages of powering your own marketplace with DNHat and not naively relying on third-parties to do the ground work for you.

Accordingly, registering domains containing the keywords give additional chances of getting some sales. Many domainers grope in the dark when registering names.

P.S.
Anyone who wants the full list of keywords being searched for on DNHat marketplaces can P.M me. It'll be yours for asking.

Last edited:
•••
•••
aiot
coin
crypto
currency
dex
dao
dlt
defi
decentralized
exchange
finance
fintech
hodl
swap
token

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back