Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Post your internet speed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
13,188
I like using the site

www.speedtest.net

Probably one of the best uses for a .net address I've seen.

Gave me an idea to actually post my internet speed.

Picture0005.png


Today is a slow day, I usually get up to 300 Mbps

What speeds are you getting?

Post a screenshot to verify.
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
test.jpg
 
0
•••
For most users even 20 Mbps can be enough... ISP speed is not a bottleneck.
CPU is the most important part for comfortable surfing... Because modern internet depends on Javascript...
So the more JS elements on website - the more CPU resources and time are needed to parse and execute it...
I use Disconnect.me extension to filter various JS trackers and other unnecessary content.
Browsing is significantly faster with it... even here on NamePros.
 
1
•••
upload_2019-6-2_11-29-48.png
 
0
•••
@NameBuyer.com is in the lead with 618 Mbps

@MapleDots (yours truly) is in second with 400 Mbps

@karmaco is third at 299 Mbps

To qualify there has to be a screenshot

Post your speeds everyone, I want to see the first place with over 1000 Mbps
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Ran mine again today with my new Google Mesh system

Picture0010.png
 
0
•••
If anyone is wondering, I am using netflix's service www.fast.com to get the speed test.
 
0
•••
speed1.PNG
 
0
•••
Ping: 76ms
Upload: 1.82 Mb/s
Download: 10.74 Mb/s
It´s okay I would say
 
0
•••
upload_2019-7-16_15-17-52.png


Comcast Fiber just came to my neighborhood.
 
1
•••
300 baud
 
0
•••
upload_2019-7-18_13-33-24.png
 
0
•••
Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 9.08.07 PM.png
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
using 5G

speed test.jpg


Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
PING ms
3

DOWNLOAD Mbps
517.97

UPLOAD Mbps
865.20

Connections
Multi

Rostelecom Altai
Barnaul
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back