any
post of the
day so far.
is it

still
a valid
header??:gn:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
havent seen any for a few days either. probably no time or no worthy posts

•••
I think the last one was posted by member Duke. Don't remember what it was for though. Both of you guys are still new however, give it some time. RJ and CoolHost don't just pick anything to fill in the spot. It really has to be a quality post.

•••
thats what i thought. and if you are lead to beleive i was complaining sorry i wasnt though just replying to a topic

•••
Originally posted by FruitFish
I think the last one was posted by member Duke. Don't remember what it was for though. Both of you guys are still new however, give it some time. RJ and CoolHost don't just pick anything to fill in the spot. It really has to be a quality post.

:notme:
agreed. just interested to see what a real quality post
would look like
POTD
:hehe:

know where the past POTD archive is?

•••
•••
Post Of The Day

And no I don't. You may want to ask CoolHost. I'm sure the bot will know!

•••
•••
riceman had one recently...didn't he?

ST

•••
Duke had one then after that it was Riceman for "where will the domain industry be in 2 years" I believe that's what it was.. I would have to go back and look for what duke's was about :)

•••
thanks for the info. and yes i seem to recall riceman's post

•••
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Duke had one then after that it was Riceman for "where will the domain industry be in 2 years" I believe that's what it was.. I would have to go back and look for what duke's was about :)

ok, it will be good if POTD"s can be awarded "glow' for the
day:hehe:
maybe auto forwarded to CP users since
it is GOOD stuff:tu:

•••
Lol. Do POTD's get awards at the moment? If not I think the Poster should get 50np

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
Lol. Do POTD's get awards at the moment? If not I think the Poster should get 50np

no idea..just dreaming of NP$$$$

•••
There was one posted by Chris today that became a POTD

•••
Yes Chris got a POTD it was very very good too. I will be looking for something to post on that may be considered.

•••
Yes Chris got a POTD it was very very good too. I will be looking for something to post on that may be considered.

just saw it!!:-/ now i know

•••

ditto:gn:
yep!

if it is The POTD, points should awarded:tu:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back