IT.COM

question Possible to list your .CLUB names registered at GoDaddy for sale as Premium Listings?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

Is it possible to list your .CLUB names registered at GoDaddy for sale as Premium Listings, or at Auctions?

I've tried, but no success. If not possible, why is that?

I really appreciate any answer. Thanks in advance...

@Joe Styler @Colin Campbell

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can only add .com, .net, .org, and .co domains to Premium Listings. Other domain extensions are restricted.

I've also tried in the past and failed. This is from their website.

•••
You are absolutely right regarding Premium Listings, thanks.

However, .XYZ and many other extensions is possible to list at Auctions, but, as far as I know, not .CLUB? At least not directly from the Domain Manager.

•••
You are absolutely right regarding Premium Listings, thanks.

However, .XYZ and many other extensions is possible to list at Auctions, but, as far as I know, not .CLUB? At least not directly from the Domain Manager.

There is a specific PREMIUM LISTING service at GoDaddy that advertises your domain name for free but the only extensions that qualify are:

- .com
- .net
- .org
- .co

If .XYZ ever qualifies it will be a boon for the extension.

•••
There is a specific PREMIUM LISTING service at GoDaddy that advertises your domain name for free but the only extensions that qualify are:

- .com
- .net
- .org
- .co

If .XYZ ever qualifies it will be a boon for the extension.

.XYZ and many other extensions (but not .CLUB) are able to list at GoDaddy Auctions. By mistake I mentioned Premium Listings in the same post.

However, I agree. It would be great for any extension, as well as for us, if these new gTLDs were accepted as premium listings.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back