Domain Empire

Possible Scam Alert - 'logos' / 'hitstko' !!

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
If you are involved in a transaction with this person (username 'logos'), please do not complete it until investigations are completed. Several PayPal transactions of purchases he has made have been reversed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's strange indead? -RJ-?

•••
His account is left open only to allow communication on this issue. He should as of today have the money from these transactions back in his account. If this issue is not resolved in the next 24 hours by returning funds, his account will be closed permanently.

•••
•••
Yes, I've noticed that too. Funny thing is, I can't access that page... "matrics, you do not have permission to access this page." Anyone know why? Mods?

•••
His sales thread has been pulled. Until this existing issue is resolved, he will not be allowed to buy and sell on the forum.

•••
I got my transactions reversed today.

•••
in my opinion -RJ- I think that this person should be banned, it seems that he has not made any attempt to rectify the situation and also seems he has avoided this thread to update people or explain why this has happened.

Anyway it's not my call just expressing an opinion.

•••
I agree with flexiwebhost, it seems he just don't care?

•••
logos has been permanently banned.

•••
I have a suggestion here which applies for newbies and suspicious members only
There should be some payment gateway integrated in the namepros itself where members can deposit the real funds and not NP$ which can be released by Mods/Admin after say one week or so when they see that both the buyer and seller are happy done with the things.

Just my two cents
San

•••
Thx! -RJ- :) for watching our backs.

•••
thanx -RJ-

superprogrammer the problem with that is paypal can retrieve funds up until 3 months of the payment date. In this case it happened much sooner but it does not always work this way.

•••
i kind of thought something was funny when he pm me say that if you was going to buy my nps it had to be a very fast transaction. it just my opinion from that statment that he is a scammer and is lieing about him being scammed

•••
he has been banned from a few forums now,

Looking back I think it is quite obvious he was out to scam, if that was not the case he would have tried to rectify the situation which he made no effort in doing.

•••
superprogrammer said:
I have a suggestion here which applies for newbies and suspicious members only
There should be some payment gateway integrated in the namepros itself where members can deposit the real funds and not NP$ which can be released by Mods/Admin after say one week or so when they see that both the buyer and seller are happy done with the things.

Just my two cents
San

A decent idea, however there are several transactions with namepros members outside of namepros, also imagine the amount of work this creates for the Admins.

•••
its good the admin is on the ball..keep the scammers away!;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back