Domain Empire

Possible Scam Alert - 'logos' / 'hitstko' !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
If you are involved in a transaction with this person (username 'logos'), please do not complete it until investigations are completed. Several PayPal transactions of purchases he has made have been reversed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info Ron James :D

Hey, how the little one going? He buying domains yet?

Inqusitive CoolGuy

•••
thanks. i will look out for him

•••
I have had a chargeback from this user (-RJ- already knows) also had another user who pm'd me asking me a few questions, this person also had a chargeback (not sure for how much tho) I told this person to also contact -RJ- I presume he did.

•••
mmm, you are right he paid me $3,50 for services, but PayPal send me a message that this transaction has been blocked untill further investigation. I will block my services too, Thx! -RJ-

•••
Ber|Art said:
mmm, you are right he paid me $3,50 for services, but PayPal send me a message that this transaction has been blocked untill further investigation. I will block my services too, Thx! -RJ-

I think jroy also had this problem - but I think it was more than $3.50

•••
-RJ- I checked back my PM and send you one.

•••
Geez guys I wish mine was $3.50 :(. I got stuck with a $XXX chargeback :*(

•••
Wow, this is very Bad :( He/she wanted to buy more but I did never hear back from him/her. So maybe you should change the title -RJ-

•••
I have heard from him he says the situation should be cleaned up within 48 hours however I dont know what to beleive.

•••
Lets hope so for you guy's because he can have my $3,50 :)

•••
i did a good transaction with logos ;\

sent me $76.00 for XeoVision.com + Design.. after that i sent it straight to my bank account.. sorry for your losses though

•••
Well maybe it's just all a misunderstanding and all will be solved within 48 hours.

•••
Yeah, he purchased 1782 NP$ from me at the rate of 0.015 for $26.73, which is now frozen, RJ is holding the np$ for me just in case I dont get the money back :)

•••
Good, Nice to see scammers being struck down, I lost $x,XXX NP to a fraudulent user many months back too, always bites, but RJ is ontop of things :)

•••
Thanks for the heads up RJ :tu: :)

Happy Holidays! *<|

•••
i always remember logos as being a great np'r, no negative feedback on his trader rating until 2 days ago (http://namepros.com/traderratings.php?u=7318), etc.

this seems odd. i guess we will have to wait and see about this.

•••
Um...I've had good transactions with him..enever got a chargeback, although the transaction was a while ago.

Someone's been hacking into his account lately and that guys was doing all the chargebacks and paypal is investigating. If you want to see the full topic he made (On his forum - Mods and Admins only) I'll send you the pic.

He's not a bad guy..I think

•••
then he should make his password harder to crack.. also.. i checked the WhoIs for XeoVision.com and does anyone know if its logos information?!?

http://whois.sc/xeovision.com

•••
•••
okay i was just making sure it was him who bought it and not the "hacker" ;\

•••
lol....when did he buy it?

•••
•••
Difficult situation to deal with.

•••
Dwayne said:
end of november.. why?

Just wanted to know if it was when the "hacker" was arround..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back