Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain12345

Established Member
Impact
Hello

I have a portfolio of 150 good domains..ix of 95% two word keyword dot coms..many above 10 yrs..some 20 yrs old...single keyword .me .info..and few new tlds in .app and solutions

Good diverse domain portfolio selling for a reasonable package of Usd 40000

Any broker can assist I can pay 20 % of final sale price

These are proper keyword domains...not junk or misspelled words.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have some regular clients who buy names off me (mainly tech names, but others too) Feel free to PM me names with prices and I can put the better ones (maybe top 10-15) in my weekly newsletter if you want.

•••
Hello

Thanks for the reply.if you dont mind can tell me

What range are you clients buying.? I am not looking for high xxxxx range....but expect mid xxxx for quite a few keyword and brandables though would be great if you an get me higher prices

Will upload the list shortly...i researched hundreds similar kind domains at namebio

•••
It depends on the quality of the names when it comes to prices, I have sold domains for low xxx up to mid xx,xxx to them so it really depends on the sort of names you have. I would only be interested in the .COM names with no hyphens or numbers

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back