IT.COM

negotiable Portfolio of 32 domains and content websites with 2600 visitors in past 30 days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SethT

Impact
Portfolio of 32 content websites with 2600 visitors, 4400 pageviews, 900 organic searches in past 30 days. Custom automation scripts, high DR expired domains.

I've invested $50k into this portfolio of sites with domain costs, SEO freelancing, content writers, APIs and services over the past 9 months. I work full time and don't have the time to pursue this as much as I wanted to.

This package includes a two custom wordpress websites, 30 content sites and several custom scripts I've written to automate and add value to the web portfolio management process.

Revenue:

It is currently not generating any revenue

Custom Scripts (written in R language)
  • Automated Article Generation and Posting
  • Bulk Google Analytics
  • Expiring Domains Auction Analyzer
  • Guest Blogs Scanner
Websites
Nearly all of the content written is from custom content writers. Average article length is 1500 words. The websites are just starting to get traffic and I haven't added ads. Domains are hosted at name.com and godaddy. Spinupwp is used to manage the servers. Hosting is at digitalocean. Hosting cost is approximately $200 per month.

Total of 420 custom articles across all the websites.

2 custom websites (1 .co, 1 .com),
  • topics: agency, guest posting
18 new websites (9 months old)
  • domains: (10 .net, 4 .com, 1 .org, 1 .software, 1 .furniture, 1 .contractors),
  • topics: baby, hiking, head phones, fishing rods, games, movies, tv shows, construction, crypto, finance, environment, furniture, marijuana, health)
11 expired high DR websites
  • 4 DR 10 - 20
  • 3 DR 20 - 30
  • 3 DR 40 - 50
  • 1 DR 50+
Crypto and Finance domains are getting the most traffic

If seriously interested, send me a message and I’ll send the complete list

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Domain - List full domain name.
Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Please post a screenshot of traffic claims.

6.1.28. Any claims about items that are for sale must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc. The company, service, or software that is tracking or providing the data must be visible in the screenshot when possible or included as text in the sales listing.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back