jhm

Top Member
Impact
What on earth have I stumbled across...

Untitled.png

Related links:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I was Curious too.!!

What is this??

I hope this isn't a HACK JOB !!

I / WE DONE NEED THIS !!!

•••
•••
•••
The little game that pops up is cute. I didn't get what I was supposed to be doing, though.

•••
•••
I'm in 2nd place :xf.smile:
Its left for red portal, green for right portal. Sounds simple enough, but I still don't know what to do

Since you're a second placer, can you break it down further on how to play it :xf.laugh:

•••
I smoke too much weed, do we just try to eat the balls because of munchies? Still don't get it.

•••
Its left for red portal, green for right portal. Sounds simple enough, but I still don't know what to do

Since you're a second placer, can you break it down further on how to play it :xf.laugh:
I had no idea how to play either :smuggrin:

•••
I was so confused when I saw my PFP flying off screen :ROFL:

•••
•••
Fun stuff. We need this game during the final 5 minutes at NameJet, SnapNames, and DropCatch. It should distract some snipers.

•••
All hail the new number one 🙏

What is my price? :-P

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lol. Good stuff (at) NP

Yeh this one I am clueless at. I clicked around the ball turned red or green but still wasn't able to enter the metaverse..
reminds me of days I used laptops
..desktops... all prolems gone by simple android fone switch
You mean all fun gone by simple mobile switch.. have fun staring at something 3" x 7" :P

•••
Lol. Good stuff (at) NP

Yeh this one I am clueless at. I clicked around the ball turned red or green but still wasn't able to enter the metaverse..

You mean all fun gone by simple mobile switch.. have fun staring at something 3" x 7" :P
You need to create a red hole for the ball to come out of, then put the green dot on the shaded area for the ball to enter and then exit the red hole again.

I'm not sure how to get points tho...

•••
The little game that pops up is cute. I didn't get what I was supposed to be doing, though.
Took me a while to figure out the game, and then figure im crap at it!

•••
•••
I think you are supposed to anticipate where the ball is going to hit the wall and click on that square. (maybe)

IMO

•••
Intro to Portals:
  • Use portals to get the blue ball to go where you want.
  • Hit the green balls with the blue ball.
  • Avoid the red balls.
  • Evade motion sickness.
Highest score wins!

Tip: The blue ball can enter either portal and then it will exit the other portal.

Portals are like doors; the angle that the ball enters one portal is the same angle it will exit the other portal, as if you were walking (or the ball were flying) through a door.

•••
Intro to Portals:
  • Avoid the red balls.
  • Evade motion sickness.
Highest score wins!

Tip: The blue ball can enter either portal and then it will exit the other portal.

Portals are like doors; the angle that the ball enters one portal is the same angle it will exit the other portal, as if you were walking (or the ball were flying) through a door.

Thank you .. I usually click anything , would try for green balls.

•••
woo, I understood the game!! (and I got 13 points). I tried to play again, but then it crashed my laptop :( I think the universe is trying to tell me to stop playing!
Intro to Portals:
  • Avoid the red balls.
  • Evade motion sickness.
Highest score wins!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back