domain popxi.com: egify.com: studefy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekason

Established Member
Impact
Kindly appraise the following domain names individually.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey man, you did not honor your auction of popxi.com

Nobody here help this guy until he makes good on his auction sale.

I didn't even win it, I was second highest bidder, and I only stopped bidding because I had a feeling you would pull a stunt like this.

Nobody has time for it, honor your sale.

Namepros this person should not be called established member after less than 1 month, and, No feedback.

Last edited:
•••
Hey man, you did not honor your auction of popxi.com

Nobody here help this guy until he makes good on his auction sale.

I didn't even win it, I was second highest bidder, and I only stopped bidding because I had a feeling you would pull a stunt like this.

Nobody has time for it, honor your sale.

Namepros this person should not be called established member after less than 1 month, and, No feedbac
Kindly appraise the following domain names individually.
Hand regs on all ,I personally would not renew anyway if I owned any

•••
Hi, wwwweb, I appreciate your effort in maintaining the integrity of the market place. I was unable to fulfill my end of the deal previously because I was unavailable. However, I have triggered the transfer process and you can contact the eventual winner to confirm. Kindly help with an appraisal for the domains. thanks.
If you have further concerns, kindly express them.

•••
•••
The deal is in process. The seller honored his auction. No problem. Thank you for your concern MasterOfMyDomains

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back