Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction PopularPCs.com! Extreamly Good Name!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crath

Established Member
Impact
1
This is as simple as it sounds, nothing really to explain. www.PopularPCs.com is for sale. You are allowed to take just the name, or the name, forum, database, files, etc. I will do a free data transfer (w/ db). Unique hits in Feb. 06, 457. Mar. 06, 474 I reserve the right to close this auction at any time.

This is a super rare name, so grab it while the prices are low.

Bidding Starts @: $1.00
Domain Only BIN: $300
Full Package BIN: $425
Bidding Ends @: April 24, 2006 12:00 PM GMT -5

Any questions, email [email protected]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$2
 
0
•••
ok, lets make this a bit easier, increments by 2 :P
 
0
•••
$5
 
0
•••
2+2 = 5?

o well :P

Current Bid: $5
 
0
•••
Crath said:
2+2 = 5?

o well :P

Current Bid: $5

I was trying to help ya since the bidding is kinda slow, should I lower it to $4 then? :) just kidding $5 stands
 
0
•••
$10 :)
 
0
•••
Forget the increments by $2 then, free for all, keep them in dollars, no cents :P
 
0
•••
$11.00
 
0
•••
Thanks for the bids :)
 
0
•••
$12.00 here!
 
0
•••
20
 
0
•••
6 Days Remaining :)
 
0
•••
I'll give you $30 for the domain and the database. I have the IPB license and the server. I will need a temporary copy of your IPB so that I can upgrade it to the newest version which I own, however, after that, you can have it back.
 
0
•••
So that will count as a bid :P

or you can buy it for the BIN :)
 
0
•••
Crath said:
So that will count as a bid :P

or you can buy it for the BIN :)

Naw my friend...not that excited about.

If I get bored, I will just startup my ATV site atvpros.net

I will give you a little recommendation though...

If you can, you are better off going with the TRX450R or the YZF450 :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
ok heres my bid : 40 $..
i need forums database.. ;) !!
 
0
•••
Current Bid: $100
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraised for 1500


auction closed
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back