Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain -------> PopCultureOnline.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
446
Quite a few google results - Name has a wayback age of atleast 2001.

What say you, fellow NPers!?

Thanks,
Justin
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any Opinions? Even if its a wasted reg, I wanna hear it!
 
0
•••
This one screams Celeb Magazine to me. Not sure if you can position it as such or if the existing ones have an affiliate program. I'd park it and see what happens.

w/o dev./content: low $$
 
0
•••
Thanks Mike -

I thought the same thing. A celeb Gossip Blog. I have no desire to actually put it together, I may do an RSS feed with Adsense - but Im so lazy! lol. Appreciate it.
 
0
•••
a bit long low $xx at best, regfee more likely
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back