Pool getting better at snatching names?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

HappyBunny

Established Member
Impact
13
I used to think that for backordering domains, Snapnames has the biggest chance of capturing the name, followed by Namejet and then Pool.

But lately Pool has been getting the names, beating SN and NJ. In my case it was 3 consecutive domains I backordered... they all went to Pool (while also being backordered at SN and NJ).

Have you experienced this? Or is it just me?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I suppose everyone there has own strategy.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back