domain Pool.business

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

x11joex11

Established Member
Impact
85
Been holding onto this for a while, wondering what it's worth?

I also own poolservice.business and poolservice.company, these worth anything? I forgot I purchased them years ago and wondering if worth holding onto in your opinions?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think anything of 2 words + gtld so i don't rate rest. Are you your own end user? I have mouldedpools as a domain. @CraigD might have a better idea of a market as has toes in industry. I am thinking $ high xxx but would settle lower wanting a flip.
 
0
•••
Its biddable, sold to a pool business, or pool business info / courses. I suggest offers accepted, see what comes your way

IMO
 
Last edited:
1
•••
@jhm give him a number scale as appraisal.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back