NameSilo

domain pomzio.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smail955

Impact
What do you think of this domain "pomzio.com" and what is the right price to sell it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard sell, don't see the significance of it. Take offers

•••
Jhm,
There are brands that are totally abstract and that can mean practically anything, they can derive from other words, compound words, initials of a name or an activity, etc., example of companies such as: WD-40,
Haagen-Dasz, Lego, Google
and many more. So don't be mean, let's see if Google showed up on Namepross today, what were you saying? hahaha It is important that it is a name with character, easy to remember and that it has good phonetics. I forgot, what does your name or nickname mean that you have JHM??? Nothing about phonetics, rather you are going to say that they are initials, in this case there is no phonetics in your initials and it is difficult to remember
I have names like POMZIO that can be given any use or meaning in business, they are easy to remember and have very good phonetics, like: Wislu; Tocboc; Tocoboco; Bouek; Bagbing; Badym; Bivirtmun; Rubeu; Fazga, etc...

Smail955, do not get discouraged, do not forget that you are in the jungle of hunters, in this case you are among the hyenas, who are resellers and will never value your name, whoever wants your name does not care about traffic, etc, this It comes later, only in the eyes of the hunters are you going to have bad names hahaha. Happening, you have a good name, I really like it

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back