NameSilo

domain polygrams.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcher

New Member
Impact
0
Despite being very similar to the record company Polygram, this gets about 1,540,000 results in Google.

Registered since 2001, but no site since 2005

About 248,000 existing links via linkto: www polygrams com at Google.com

What is the approx value? Could I get into legal probs with Polygram?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump?
 
0
•••
I believe the high searches are coming from people looking for Polygram since they dominate the SERPS for the plural.

Yes you can get in TM trouble if your sight has anything to do with music.

Because of this, I see very little value in the domain itself.
 
0
•••
That was my feeling too! Think I'll build a site on it for now - thanks
 
0
•••
I believe the high searches are coming from people looking for Polygram since they dominate the SERPS for the plural.

Yes you can get in TM trouble if your sight has anything to do with music.

Because of this, I see very little value in the domain itself.

Lol this is what I came in to say. Well Said!
 
0
•••
I do think it is brandable outside the music field.
 
0
•••
A polygram is the tracing result after a polygraph test, how about marketing it to the lowest common denominator who always watch those useless tv shows about boyfriends going off and cheating?

Don't have a clue about the value, just develop it.
 
0
•••
Oooh - that's interesting! Thanks chaps :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back