Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Politicsforum.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Top Member
Impact
555
With the upcoming year of election news and political talk I am HOPING to get some solid offers on this one. In your opinions what would be a good sell price? I have had low $x,xxx offers that I turned down cuz I am holding out.

Does anyone think I can get $xx,xxx for this? Do you think Moniker would take it next auction? I know they normally stay away from 2 worders though.

Anyways...appraisal opinions are welcome.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't know man...$xx,xxx for an undeveloped forum domain?
I have never heard of a forum domain going for that much or above..

I think high $x,xxx should be good enough for this one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back