Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PokerVia.com ?????

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
15
I am thinking about signing up to own a poker room at www.gamecities.com and I purchased PokerVia.com which I think is catchy and unique. What are your opinions of the name?

PokerVia.com

VIA http://www.answers.com/via&r=67

Via definition, 1. By means of, by way of.

I look at it like Poker through .com :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
it is unique, i think if you have an idea, it can make the name have more value. your intent was not to resell the name (or at least that is the impression that i get) so you might be able to bring "via" into mainstream use. :bingo:
 
0
•••
When I first looked at it I thought, Ok, Poker via....what?

Oh!

Poker Via Dot Com!

Great name! Good luck developing. I think the name without dev would be worth high xx.
 
0
•••
Nice poker name good luck

High $xx
 
0
•••
mid $xx - high $xx IMHO
 
0
•••
not overly convinced by the via name bit. Needs something more catchy to compete with the big animals already out there.....
 
0
•••
i'd say reg fee :imho:
 
0
•••
Low xx :)
 
0
•••
mid xx$ imo
 
0
•••
Registration Fee - Low $xx :imho:
 
0
•••
Mid $xx. I agree with the others, sounds quite nice...
 
0
•••
low xx$ :imho: - not sounding to nice to me .. :p

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
I have added a few more Via names.

I have added a few more Via names. What do you think?

p2pVia.com
PlayVia.com
OddsVia.com
GamingVia.com
SportsbookVia.com

I guess me and Mr. Via have something in common. :laugh:

http://www.domainsvia.com/
 
0
•••
low XX
 
0
•••
I have never used SEDO before, so I decided to park PokerVia.com about 7 days ago maybe less, are these good results?

Domain Name Keyword Views Clicks Click rate $/Click Revenue
pokervia.com Poker 8 2 25.00% $1.30 $2.60
 
0
•••
if developed well with some investment
very good idea to make ur slogan "Poker Via Dot Com"
highxxx$$
try contacting some good poker sites ex pokerroom.com etc
 
0
•••
mid XX$
 
0
•••
highly brandable domain
undeveloped: low $xxx
developed: high $xxx
developed+traffic: who knows :P
 
0
•••
low $xx
 
0
•••
$low xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back