NameSilo

negotiable PokerTournaments.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
Hello!

I am looking for offers on this premium .cc domain:

PokerTournaments.cc
Registrar: NameCheap
Expiration: January 2008

I believe this to be a very valuable domain due to the popularity of the term 'Poker Tournaments', the cost per click that can be generated by a premium poker-related domain name etc.

After .cc domains like poker.cc, software.cc, sex.cc, casinos.cc I believe: PokerTournaments.cc to be one of the best dual keyword .cc domains currently available for purchase.

Since it is a .cc (and not a .com or .net) I obviously don't expect a ton for it, but I would consider all reasonable offers. When I say reasonable I am thinking mid $xxx at least!

Please post your offers in the thread so they can be seen by others.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm surprised I didnt have more interest in this one?! What gives?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back