Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PokerToor.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gydian

Account Closed
Impact
0
PokerTour.com is owned by Party Poker.

I own PokerToor.com which is an obvious typo of the name above.

Think this is worth anything?


I also picked up h8s.info, h8t.info and h8m.info. Think they're worth anything either?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
supose to only post names you own in the appraisal section
 
0
•••
I do own it.

PokerToor.com is mine. I was simply stating it was a typo of PokerTour.com which is owned by Party Poker. :p
 
0
•••
oh i am sorry about that, i must have been up too late last night
 
0
•••
Is it getting any traffic?
 
0
•••
The o is not too close to u. Are you getting any traffic? Share it and we adjust appraisal.
 
0
•••
I thought about the o not being close to the u too. But maybe there people that would spell "tour" "toor" on purpose.(thinking its right) It might get traffic.
 
0
•••
Yes, it is getting traffic. Not a whole lot just yet, but there is traffic going there. lol
 
0
•••
Poker Traffic can make good money. Its short and has a logical reason for type in (toor sounds like tour) With just "ok" traffic it would have a base auction value of $200-300 in my opinion.

If I only had reg fee cost in this domain i would just leave it in my domain portfolo as a parked page.
 
0
•••
Indeed. That's what I'm doing with it. :)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back