Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

roger821

Restricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alright if you're so sure then there is no reason to ask for input on this name. You have ignored all the people giving you input and advice and keep insisting it's going to be worth tons of money. So there is no point to this thread anymore.

•••
Your name sucks.

.vin doesn't have any value on itself so the value lies on the combination. "poker vin" is a really bad combination. "vin" is not even an english word so a domain like poker.ski(available at $8 on name.com but still worthless) is better than poker.vin.

Admit that you wasted $50, learn from that mistake and move on.

•••
How much is wweddings.com worth?

•••
org.ski is taken and I have org.vin

•••

You're going about the domain business the wrong way. Stop picking a name and just asking for opinions. Read some articles, do research on previous sales. Maybe start with liquid domains.

You are NOT going to hand reg a domain worth thousands of dollars. It's just not going to happen, especially without any experience.
Domain is not a get rich quick scheme. It's about grinding it out and working your way up.

If it hasn't been registered yet, there is a reason for it.

•••
Your name sucks.

.vin doesn't have any value on itself so the value lies on the combination. "poker vin" is a really bad combination. "vin" is not even an english word so a domain like poker.ski(available at $8 on name.com but still worthless) is better than poker.vin.

Admit that you wasted $50, learn from that mistake and move on.
Poker has the same spelling in french, so the languages do match.

•••
0 Value.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing. No one is going to buy it. The only way to make money through this kind of domains(misspelled, typos) is by parking and parking is not what it used to be so my guess is that you won't be able to cover the reg fee.

•••
Poker has the same spelling in french, so the languages do match.
Yes, but in this case your market becomes France (and parts of Canada) which is a much smaller market than the international, English market

•••
All French poker operators use .fr to the best of my knowledge, I believe it's part of their gaming laws.

•••
In any case, poker.vin has no value in any market

•••
I know what domain names are worth better than anybody on the west coast. I will bet all of my domain names on that.

•••
•••
I know what domain names are worth better than anybody on the west coast. I will bet all of my domain names on that.

So why come to us noobs for an appraisal?

•••

That's why you are asking us for help? That's why you went from $25,000 to $500?

•••
That's not much of a bet considering their actual value... ;)

•••
•••
That's not much of a bet considering their actual value... ;)

Or the quality of his portfolio as indicated by what he has posted here. Not a single one worth regfee.

•••
poker.vin is only worth $500 but it will be worth more later.

•••
Hey everybody I will appraise your names. Post them here, and I will let you know how much it is worth.

•••
This thread should be closed. You have received more than enough input on the name. And as you claim you're a professional domain appraiser and the best in the entire west coast so you don't need our help.

•••
Thread closed, this type of behaviour won't be tolerated on Namepros.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back