Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Poker Tournament...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeLogic

Established Member
Impact
3
I am holding a poker tournament. I know it would be kind of advertising my site if I required you to PM via that site so if you send payment send me a PM on NP and you will be set. All the information can be found here about the tournament:

http://www.talkholdem.com/showthread.php?t=191

*** PLEASE read that post very carefully as to why you want to use the banner to sign up via pokerstars if you are new to thier site.***

Anyone and everyone is invited. Feel free to post here about the tournament or any questions about it!

Hope to see you all playing! :laugh:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not one interested person here?
 
0
•••
Im in...I know there are some poker players in here...Dont be scared guys I'll take it easy on you :)
 
0
•••
hmm..im thinking about it

are the chips in your sig legit?
 
0
•••
yes they are and ive actually added a few more rewards today. You can get $50 cash or a couple of poker books instead of chips.

jstep said:
hmm..im thinking about it

are the chips in your sig legit?
 
0
•••
Yes. He just sent them out to me this week!
 
0
•••
im pretty interested... just not sure yet if i will be home on sat night
 
0
•••
Mike Panic said:
im pretty interested... just not sure yet if i will be home on sat night


Its actually sunday night i believe.
 
0
•••
Interesting Ryan...I might join, but I know I'll get killed.
 
0
•••
appears your right :)
 
0
•••
Yes, it is sunday night. Josh it's alright just give everyone else your money! :)
 
0
•••
Game will be starting in under 5 hours. If you're interested please let me know ASAP!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back