IT.COM

Points 1488.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which members?

The impact score you're seeing is just a sum of the votes and quick replies they've received. It's possible to achieve any number.

•••
I'm not seeing any users with an impact score of 1488 at the moment. It's possible some members have found another way to get it in their profile. Any chance you could link me to a member who's doing that? A screenshot would also be helpful so I know where the number is appearing.

Last edited:
•••
Which members?

The impact score you're seeing is just a sum of the votes and quick replies they've received. It's possible to achieve any number.
Sometimes i am checking member profiles and found the same score of 1488 (do not remember exactly which ones). This score is not changed for my account around 3-6 months. This is strange..

Thanks for responding.

•••
Ah, I looked at your account and can see what you're talking about. Those are your trophy points, something we don't use much--it's just part of XenForo. It looks like the particular combination of trophies you have happens to add up to a rather unfortunate number. I'll talk to the moderators and ask them to change the scores around a bit so that doesn't happen. Thanks for letting us know.

•••
Ah, I looked at your account and can see what you're talking about. Those are your trophy points, something we don't use much--it's just part of XenForo. It looks like the particular combination of trophies you have happens to add up to a rather unfortunate number. I'll talk to the moderators and ask them to change the scores around a bit so that doesn't happen. Thanks for letting us know.
Thanks a lot. The score is updating now. You can move or delete this thread.
Thanks again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back