Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain pointinini.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poldermaffia

Established Member
Impact
98
Pointinini (pointed shoe) is a type of shoe popular in Côte d'Ivoire.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I doubt anybody here -- including myself -- knows that niche well enough to appraise the domain.

Unless there's a real upsurge of interest in that shoe outside the Ivory Coast, you'll be confined to buyers within the country -- where I'm guessing domain sales are not very active.

If you can identify end users, sell. Otherwise, try listing this for sale -- as a long shot -- for $2,500 (provided you intend to renew for a few years) or $850 (if you're undecided).

That's not the Gospel. Just what I'd do if I owned it.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back